Embryo Artemia 80% HR - Decapsulated Brine Shrimp Eggs for Hatching - 150 ml l 350 ml
- REVOLUTIONARY PRODUCT IN THE WORLD OF AQUACULTURE: With these decapsulated brine shrimp eggs for hatching, you no longer have to worry about the hard chorion shells entering the aquarium: after incubating Embryo you get a 100% edible biomass that consists of nutritious and easily digestible live brine shrimp nauplii and decapsulated Artemia cysts, which are an excellent source of energy, protein, and unsaturated Omega-3 fatty acids, that contribute to increased active growth and ensure maximum fish survival.
- 42% MORE PROFITABLE THAN USUAL BRINE SHRIMP EGGS: From 1000 ml of Embryo you will get 80 million Artemia nauplii with a much higher energy value than the nauplii that have hatched from the ordinary dry Artemia cysts because the nauplii do not expend energy to break the chorion shell.
- HIGH QUALITY: The production of Embryo from brine shrimp eggs takes place under the strictest quality and sanitary controls, following the international environmental standards for the use of natural resources. It prevents the development of pathogenic flora and ensures no incubation waste.
- EASY IN USE: Just add 2 - 3 spoons of Embryo (12g) in 1 liter of water, provide light and air aeration, and after 24-36 hours you can already feed your pets with live, nutritious food! The only difference between the incubation processes of Embryo and brine shrimp eggs is the economy of your time - you can forget about the shell separation forever!
The production of feeds under the brand Artemiadirect is aimed at facilitating the use of high-quality brine shrimp cysts as a starter food for fish and shrimp larvae, as well as reducing the penetration of pathogenic bacteria and cyst shells into the feed for larvae. Long-term cooperation of biologists and aquaculture specialists resulted in Embryo - a revolutionary product that changes the way you think about obtaining nutritious live food for your pets in both hobby fish keeping and professional fish breeding.
- INCUBATION INSTRUCTIONS: Stir the product thoroughly before incubation. Add 12 g of Embryo in 1 liter of saltwater (use 25-30 g salt per 1 liter of water) with a pH level of 8.5. We suggest using a conical vial for incubation. Incubate with a constant air supply and water temperature of 26-32°C. Maintain a light level of 2000 lux. The incubation period is 24 - 36 hours.
INGREDIENTS: brine shrimp eggs, water, salt, fish probiotic OLIN
- CHEMICAL ANALYSIS (%): Protein: 51.1 - 65 Fat: 19,5 - 23,1 Carbohydrate: 9,1 - 15 Ash: 0.6 - 3
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: For maximum preservation of the product quality, store frozen at - 5 ° C to - 20 ° C. NOT INTENDED FOR HUMAN CONSUMPTION
Shipping & Returns
Shipping & Returns
*Dispatch time - 3 days from the order confirmation
Total delivery time within Europe: 7 - 14 days, worldwide delivery: up to 21 days.
Questions about incubation?
Check out our F.A.Q page where we have collected the most common questions received from our customers through years. The information presented there might be helpful for your incubation experiences.