Dried Decapsulated Artemia Cysts - Brine Shrimp Eggs No Shell - 500g tin can
- READY-TO-USE FEED: Dried decapsulated brine shrimp eggs do not require incubation and can be fed directly to your pets! Due to their high buoyancy and the size of 150 - 200 µm, these cysts are particularly attractive to small predators. Ideal for automatic feeding, requires no additional facilities, does not pollute water.
- POWERFUL PROTEIN SOURCE FOR THE HEALTH OF YOUR FISH: dried decapsulated brine shrimp eggs are even superior to Artemia nauplii hatched from regular brine shrimp eggs in their nutritional quality, as no energy is expended to break the chorion shell. They are an excellent source of protein and unsaturated Omega-3 fatty acids, which help increase active growth and ensure maximum fish survival.
- HIGH QUALITY: dried decapsulated brine shrimp cysts are produced under the strictest quality and sanitary controls, under international environmental standards for the use of natural resources. The product is made from Artemia cysts by removing the outer non-digestible shell using DWATER-PRO technology, without adding artificial colors or preservatives.
- SUITABLE FOR ALL KINDS OF FISH AND CRUSTACEANS: Perfect for all kinds of fish and crustaceans: from cichlids and guppies to discus and neon tetras, koi carps, catfish, axolotls, and shrimps as well as mollusks, corals, and many others! All you need to do is to soak dry decapsulated brine shrimp eggs in cold water for 10 - 15 minutes before feeding!
The production of Artemiadirect is aimed at facilitating the use of high-quality brine shrimp eggs (Artemia cysts) as a starter feed for fish and shrimp larvae as well as reducing the penetration of pathogenic bacteria and cyst shells into the larvae feed. Our Artemia cysts originate from the Wild Salt Lakes and are the subject of numerous scientific studies by leading biologists around the world. Our unique technology of dried decapsulated Artemia cysts production allows us to be proud of the quality of the product and its bright, saturated color.
INGREDIENTS: 100% dried decapsulated brine shrimp eggs
- CHEMICAL ANALYSIS (%): Protein: 49,5 - 65 Fat: 19.5 - 23.1 Carbohydrate: 9,1 - 15 Ash: 0.6 - 3
- FEEDING RECOMMENDATIONS: No incubation required. Soak in cold water for 10-15 minutes before feeding. Feed as much as the fish can consume in 3-5 minutes.
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: For maximum preservation of the product quality, store in a dry place at temperatures between -20°C and +20°C. Use within 5 years from the date of manufacturing, stated on the product. NOT INTENDED FOR HUMAN CONSUMPTION
Shipping & Returns
Shipping & Returns
*Dispatch time - 3 days from the order confirmation
Total delivery time within Europe: 7 - 14 days, worldwide delivery: up to 21 days.
Place an order over 299 EUR and we will take care of the delivery costs (within EU)
Questions about incubation?
Check out our F.A.Q page where we have collected the most common questions received from our customers through years. The information presented there might be helpful for your incubation experiences.