Brine Shrimp Eggs HR 80% - Dry Artemia Cysts 80g l 180g
- AN INTERNATIONALLY RENOWNED PRODUCT: brine shrimp eggs are a recognized professional natural food without artificial colorings or preservatives added. Our Artemia cysts originate from Kasachstan salt lakes and have been the subject of numerous scientific studies by leading biologists around the world.
- HIGH-GRADE FEED FOR YOUR PET'S HEALTH: 1g of these brine shrimp eggs contains about 210.000 of nutritious, easily digestible Artemia nauplii of 410 - 465 µm size. It is an excellent source of energy, protein, and unsaturated Omega-3 fatty acids, contributing to increased active growth and ensuring maximum fish survival.
- HIGH QUALITY: brine shrimp eggs (dry Artemia cysts) are produced under the strictest quality and sanitation controls, following the international environmental standards for the use of natural resources.
- SUITABLE FOR ALL KINDS OF FISH AND CRUSTACEANS: No fish would refuse from freshly hatched brine shrimp nauplii! From cichlids and guppies to discus and neon tetras, koi and catfish, axolotls, and shrimps - Artemia nauplii are remarkably attractive to the tiny predators for their spastic trajectory and a long survival period in the aquarium.
Brine shrimp eggs are the most valuable nutrition product in global aquaculture. To ensure the best possible start in life for fish or shrimp fry, freshly hatched brine shrimp nauplii (Artemia nauplii) are used by millions of professionals in fish breeding and in industrial fish farming all over the world. Because of their resistance to water salinity you can use them in both marine and freshwater tanks.
- INCUBATION INSTRUCTIONS: Prepare an incubation tank, using a conical-shaped vessel recommended. Add 1 teaspoon of brine shrimp eggs (2 to 3 g) to 1 liter of saltwater (use 25 to 30 g salt per 1 liter of water), with a pH level of 8.5. Incubate with constant aeration and water temperature 26- 32 ° C. Maintain a light level of 2000 lux. The incubation period is 24 - 36 hours.
INGREDIENTS: 100% brine shrimp eggs (dry Artemia cysts)
CHEMICAL ANALYSIS (%): Protein: 49.5 - 65 Fat: 19,5 - 23,1 Carbohydrate: 9,1 - 15 Ash: 0.6 - 3
STORAGE CONDITIONS: for maximum preservation of product quality, store at temperatures from - 20 ° C to + 20 ° C. Freshly hatched nauplii should be kept in the refrigerator and fed within 24 hours. Use within 5 years from the date of manufacturing, stated on the product. NOT INTENDED FOR HUMAN CONSUMPTION
Shipping & Returns
Shipping & Returns
*Dispatch time - 3 days from the order confirmation
Total delivery time within Europe: 7 - 14 days, worldwide delivery: up to 21 days.
Place an order over 299 EUR and we will take care of the delivery costs (within EU)
Questions about incubation?
Check out our F.A.Q page where we have collected the most common questions received from our customers through years. The information presented there might be helpful for your incubation experiences.